SUMMARY Over the past ten years I've worked as a Disney Animator, Senior Technical Artist, Back End Java Developer, and webGL Front End Developer. I'm very proficient at scripting and finding creative ways to used technology. I've completed multiple computer science courses through Harvard Extension and UCLA. I also have a BFA from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in art and technology.
- Java, XML, Restful Web Services
- Amazon Web Services, Debian server administration using SSH
- Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap.js
- Node.js, Three.js, WebGL
- MEL, Python, Maxscript
- 3D Modeling.
- Texture painting and advanced shading networks.
- Particle dynamics and geometry instancing.
- Video editing, compositing.
- 3ds max
- Adobe Creative Suite
Contract Software Engineer
NumbersUSA a non profit group in Northern Virginia. I'm responsible for both front end and back end development tasks. I have been brought in as
a contractor to replace portions of the website created with Drupal/PHP with an Angular MVC user interface.
Contract Web Developer
Front End Developer
Use Java and Oracle to write web based software in JBoss. Participate and contribute to scrum meetings using the Agile development methodology.
Write code in Java and XML for a Restful Web Services Application. Learning a lot about object oriented programming, databases, and Web Development.
Harmonix Music Systems
Rock Band 2, the Beatles Rock Band, Rock Band 3
Senior Technical Artist
Write tools in Maxscript, MEL, and Python as well as harmonix's proprietary scripting language to solve problems of a technical nature related to the artwork. Help to establish a production pipeline. Help set up and maintain character rigs.
Boston Universities Center For Digital Imaging Arts
Introduction to Environment Modeling
Taught an entry level course in environment modeling to 3D animation students at Boston Universities Center for Digital Imaging arts.
Walt Disney Virtual Reality Studio
Pirates of the Carribean Online
Model and Texture Characters and Environments and props for Pirates of the Carribean Online a massively multiplayer online game from Disney. Write tools in MEL for the art team.
Rockstar San Diego
Unreleased PS2 title
Environment Modeler / Texture Artist
Model and Texture Low Poly Environments for use in PS2 and Xbox games. Wrote tools in MEL for the art staff
Sony Computer Entertainment America
MLB 2006, Socom 3
3D Modeler / Texture Artist,
Model and Texture High Poly Characters for Playstation Cutscenes.
Funnybone Interactive/Vivendi Universal
Use Maya and write code in MEL to create graphics for childrens educational software.
JRL Enterprises Inc
Illustrator / Animator
Created graphics, characters and animation for children’s educational software.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, concentrations in art and technology
- 3D animation summer class, concentration in particle dynamics and expressions
- Currently Pursuing the MS in Information Technology with a certificate in Computer Science
Harvard University Extension School
- Introduction to Computer Science Using Java I
- Introduction to Computer Science Using Java II
- Fundamentals of Website Development
- Introduction to C programming
- C/C++ functional and object oriented programming
- Introduction to games programming in Python
Gnomon School of Visual Effects
- Mel programming applications.
Glendale Community College
- Introduction to algorithms in Java